Marketing Newsletters: Signs, signs, everywhere is signs. God bless me — is this a sign?
As you know, I’m a guy who always listening for messages. In the last two days people have sent in some very kind notes to me, both ending in “God bless you.”
This is either a sign for me to get religious, or… a sign for me to just keep on doing what I’m doing now. Here are those messages, and I sincerely appreciate them, by the way:
“Craig, After getting your emails for 1 1/2 years I finally signed up for your offline newsletter.
I have learned so much from you that I am able to give valuable input to others and seriously, it was to help others and not for any money at all.
So what happens when we follow your advice? 1) The first time I used one of your emotional buttons in an email it was read by 160% of my actual email list (more people read the email that I actually had on my shorter list at that time). 2) I found a blog that asks for tips on people string a business. I shared an incredibly small amount of what I have learned from you so far and in return this person simply posted my link to my site with my comments. Result: more orders coming and and being fulfilled than any other month this year (so far)! And I never asked for the links either. The guy was nice enough to post them. I just read your last off line newsletter and listened to the CD in just one day!
Writing this GOOD is not meant to be read at leisure, it has to be read and applied on the spot! In closing, I just saw a product called something like “the Next Step in your Business- Platinum Edition” for $399.00 but my next step is FOR SURE your book. By the time I am able to apply all of the knowledge in the other product (if there is any); I could have read your book 10 times or more. And that is the beauty of what you write is that it can be applied immediately! I can’t wait to get in your Maverick group, get my own newsletter going and hammer down a genuine 2 step ad for my stuff as well. God bless you Craig, I’m so glad some one pointed me in your direction 1 ½ years ago. I really am! Your student, Edwin Soler” Edwin Soler – Avondale, PA
Then came this one, from Dana Tingle out of Vance, Alabama. “Craig, Two months ago I subscribed to your SSNL. I am amazed at how simple you make marketing…anything! I am really looking forward to reading the book and getting my own Nutrition Newsletter started. God Bless!”
Anyway, if you want to get in on all of this, you only have FIVE days left to take advantage of this month’s FREE trial offer and get to experience what Edwin and Dana did.
In fact, at this point we have SOO many testimonials from Seductive Selling, I had to put them all on a separate page.
Here’s what you’ll be missing in this month’s issue, which is called “Hot Town, Summer In The City”:
* A complete analysis of a multi-step direct-mail sales campaign! And I DO mean complete – envelope, offer, headlines, strategy… the whole enchilada!
* How most people blow the sale by making the offer WAAY too early! (on page 2)
* The right way… and the wrong way… to use “years of service” as a credibility and trust-building tool! Most people think saying “35 years of service” means something. Wrong-o, daddy-o! Maybe in 1965 that meant something but not today. However, there is a HUGE way to leverage this, if you know how!
* How the corner card information sets up relationship expectations, and… why most people mess this one up!
* WHO should be the personality for your company – find out in live marketing Example 6!
* TEN live marketing examples including a complete re-write of a two-step lead generation ad for the service business!
* A SERIOUS mistake people make when it comes to folding their sales letters inside the envelope. This almost guarantees your letter gets tossed into the trash instead of being read.
* Why overt selling NEVER works and what to do instead!
* How to cross-sell additional services without being too pushy. Almost EVERYONE makes this mistake (in Example 8)!
* 5 Most common “ordinary” problems with most sales letters and how to fix them!
* What people REALLY want out of the service business and why they avoid it at all costs!
* In the Copywriting column, part two of this three-part lesson on how to write compelling bullets, including…
– Where to put bullets in your sales letter! (it’s not where you think)
– How many bullets to use? When’s “enough?”
– And what order should you put your bullets in? This one’s VERY important, so pay close attention to it.
The Weekend Update News Column…
Tales From The Back End… (Farewell, young man)…
And on this month’s Audio Success CD, a very special interview with my own search engine optimization expert. What he reveals on this call alone is more information than you will hear in one place, from ANYONE else.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Let me just tell you now that Seductive Selling is NOT for people “thinking” about starting a business. It is SOLELY for entrepreneurs who currently are running a business. Oh, and make SURE you watch the video so you can see all those free gifts you get.
“How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers” – get three free chapters of my newest book!
Hottest offline marketing newsletter gets you more leads, higher conversions… proven marketing strategies, no nonsense… now read in 13 countries — get two issues free!
Marketing videos that answer your toughest questions
If you enjoyed this, forward it on to a few of your friends and business associates. And if you have any comments, just leave them here on my blog: