re: How To Be Real teleseminar
As promised, (but again, a little later than I’d expected), the information about this workshop has now been posted.
Also, close to 100 people have already downloaded the free report I posted earlier.
The information in it, isn’t something you’ve ever seen before, so I urge you to check it out, but only if you’re into marketing and making money by using words.
The report is called: “4 Dirty Little Secrets To Being A REAL Person When Selling In Print… That Make You A Small Fortune” and inside, you’ll discover:
* The ONLY 4 Reasons why prospects won’t buy! (on page 11)
* What to think about when you’re selling, that makes selling MUCH easier for you… and immediately, much more attractive for your buyers! (on page 6)
* How to “talk” to your buyers in print, so you give them the illusion they are talking back to you! This is one of THE most important things you must do, to be perceived as being real, by your buyers.
* Four experiences you MUST give you prospects to convert them into long-term buyers. Not giving them ALL of these experiences, means you simply will NOT make a sale (page 12)
* The big misconception about being “sincere” in print and the ONLY thing that matters with respect to this – regardless of how good your sales copy is!
* And… much much more.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Make sure you look at the line on page 10, in bold — about midway down the page. It is, for sure, one of the most simple… yet profound statements I’ve ever heard before.