Final Day To Grab This, Plus A Goofy Video
In a minute, I’m going to show you a fun, “on-the-fly” interview I did, with one of the members of my Mastermind meeting, Dustin Mathews, but before we get to that, I wanted to let you know this is the last day to grab the May issue of Seductive Selling.
This is actually the biggest issue I’ve ever written — in fact, I probably put too much in there — the font size got REAL small this month because there was so much included, so my apologies to those baby boomers and others, who — like me — are stuck with declining vision as we’re getting older. Anyway, here’s some of what you’re going to find inside this month:
* In this month’s “Back-End” column, we’ll take a rare glimpse at human-nature over a 42-year life span. You’ll be amazed at how young certain baseline characteristics and opinions are formed. (page 12)
* In the Weekend Update Column, here are the headlines of some of the topics covered:
Ten Highest Paid Dead Celebrities… Best real estate investment ever?… Why law firms on Park Avenue can charge more than law firms in Tenafly, NJ… Narrow streets or wide people?… It’s ALL in your mind… Market research… New Postal Rates… and Cool URL’s.
* How to “entertain” your subscribers! Remember, people may come to you for one reason, but they’ll only stay with you long-term for entertainment as well as information.
* Strategic positioning strategies! Not positioning yourself correctly is one of the main reasons why people don’t attract as many followers as they want. Discover what to do, and… what not to!
* 7 additional pages of copywriting examples including re-writes, landing pages, and an ad that crippled a big life insurance company!
* In this month’s “Little-Known Secrets From The King’s Treasure Chest,” I’ll show you some advanced copywriting tactics to make dry and mundane subjects more interesting, and… how to improve your landing pages.
* “Big-ego” copy examples, and why they will never work!
* How to stick it to the man!… and… a proven way to get your kid a job!
Get all this and much much more, plus… next week’s an open call-in day for subscribers on Thursday, June 5th. You get to call in and ask me anything you want, for 10 minutes of free time. So get your fre.e 30-day test drive of the newsletter, and get 15 bonus gifts (that are actually useful – just watch the video), right here: http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Then, look at this goofy on-the-spot interview I did after our Mastermind meeting was over on Thursday: http://www.viddler.com/explore/dustinmews/videos/59/
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. There’s another video about all the bonuses you get, when you sign take the free test-drive of my newsletter, at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
If you enjoyed this, pass it on to a few of your friends and business associates, and if you have any comments about this message, it’s important you leave them right here on my blog: