Top 10 Reasons to Read "How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers"
Here are the top ten reasons to read my new book, “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers: 21 Proven Direct-Marketing Strategies ANYONE Can Use!“
10. No interns, female employees or subordinates were sexually harassed during the making of this book.
9. Every book comes with a free companion flight to New York – no blackout dates involved.
8. The book is heavy enough to double up as a paperweight — good for those “windy days” when you’re working outside.
7. No pets were harmed during the testing of all the marketing examples revealed inside.
6. If you’re a speed reader, you’re in luck. This book has been certified “Speed Reading Approved” by the ASRA.
5. The strategies inside are so easy even my ex-wife could use them… if she was able to read.
4. Don’t worry, all the “scary” parts are covered up in the semi-nude photo of me on page 11.
3. It costs less money than a day in Disneyworld, or four hotdogs at Yankee Stadium.
2. It goes well with with Pizza, beer, and Chinese food.
And… the top reason why you should read “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers“
1. It is the most “honest” no-hype and no-nonsense guide to making money in business, you will ever read. It shows you the good, the bad, and the ugly about people… about business… and about life.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. This month only: “The Right Way… And The Wrong Way… To Follow Up,” along with a live actual marketing example for you to use as a template. Only 5 days left to get your hands on this, so act now!
Discover how I made a hair north of $578,000 with a small online list of less than 5,000 names, and without spending even one thin DIME on advertising in my newest book, “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers.”
Now get TWO free issues of my offline Seductive Selling newsletter that gets you more leads, higher conversion rates, proven marketing strategies, no nonsense.
If you enjoyed this, forward it on to a few of your friends and business associates. And if you have any comments, just leave them here on my blog.