re: How To Be Real teleseminar & Downloadable Free Report – links fixed
Sorry about the mix-up.
The links to sign up for the call have been fixed. And now, you can also download the free report from the same page – right at the top on the left.
You can “do it all” as they say, right here
We are almost half-filled up on this call and I haven’t even announced the bonus yet, so sign up now if you are on the edge of the fence about it. This is going to be a VERY cool call. You and I will finally get to meet, and talk one-on-one during the Q & A call which immediately follows the content call.
The information in this free report, and on the call, isn’t something you’ve ever seen before, so check it out if you’re into generating leads, dealing with customers and prospects, and marketing and making money with writing words.
The “Keepin’ It Real” 90-minute workshop will cover the “5 Copywriting & Marketing Strategies That Make You A Real Person When Selling In Print”
And the free report is called: “4 Dirty Little Secrets To Being A REAL Person When Selling In Print… That Make You A Small Fortune” and inside, you’ll discover:
* The ONLY 4 Reasons why prospects won’t buy! (on page 11)
* What to think about when you’re selling, that makes selling MUCH easier for you… and immediately, much more attractive for your buyers! (on page 6)
* How to “talk” to your buyers in print, so you give them the illusion they are talking back to you! This is one of THE most important things you must do, to be perceived as being real, by your buyers.
* Four experiences you MUST give you prospects to convert them into long-term buyers. Not giving them ALL of these experiences, means you simply will NOT make a sale (page 12)
* The big misconception about being “sincere” in print and the ONLY thing that matters with respect to this – regardless of how good your sales copy is!
* And… much much more.
Again, everything is right here.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. IMPORTANT: Make sure you look at the line on page 10 of the Special Report, in bold — about 2/3rds of the way down the page. It is, for sure, one of the most simple… yet profound statements I’ve ever heard before.