Final day to get this free trial issue:
Less than a dozen hours to get your hands on this month’s Seductive Selling Newsletter. In addition to getting a free 30-day test-drive of the newsletter itself, you’ll also receive 15 bonus gifts, all of them valuable — no “fluff” or “bulk” just for “bulk’s” sake.
I’m all about content, and I always over-deliver. Here’s just a small sampling of what’s inside this issue:
* You’ll find out what’s going on in The University Of “Wenis” and how to get there! (And why you do NOT want to pay tuition here!)
* Eight different marketing examples of ads, including re-writes and comments!
* What are some of the members of my Mastermind Group doing? And what do they do that’s different? You’ll be surprised.
* How to so simple little “hokie” things to forge deep connections with your prospects!
* Incredibly effective formulas for headlines and guarantees.
* TWELVE different guar-un-tees any business can use — even when you can’t guar-un-tee results!
* How to use take-away selling and scarcity, even when selling completely mundane products or services!
* The primary buy-button I’m pressing nowadays in my headlines! (Some things never change.)
* Can you whip Google? Find out how I did in my battle on page 9.
* And lastly, in “Final Words From The Back End,”… you’ll find out how to “Go ask Alice. I think she’ll know.”
Get your hands on it now at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S.: Oh, and I completely forgot to mention — this month’s Audio Success CD Interview is with Chris Hurn, a guy who’s been on the Inc 500 list of “top dogs” and who’s now making his privately owned bank, public. Sheesh, I though I was a busy guy! It’s all in store for you at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl when you take your free trial today!
If you enjoyed this, feel free to pass it on to a few of your friends and business associates, so they can subscribe themselves! Send them over to http://www.kingofcopy.com