neither of these TWO are being repeated, so don't miss this
Two unique events are taking place.
For starters, today’s 17 years I’ve been dating my wife. Which is probably like a hundred and something years for her, if I’m honest.
So I just want to wish her a Happy Anniversary, and I also want to congratulate her for putting up with me for so long. As I say inside “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers” on page 9, “Either you are crazy or I am one hell of a catch.”
Second, I’m almost finished putting together the handout for tomorrow night’s Free Teleseminar on How To Generate Leads, and all I can say is, make SURE you bring a pad and a pen to the call.
Not only are we going to cover the top 11 most critical and costly mistakes marketers make when trying to generate leads, we’ll also uncover:
* 8 ways to “capture” your prospect’s attention in the first place
* 8 more ways to get your prospect to take the action YOU want, either online OR offline. Like coming to your office for a free appointment… or actually ordering your stuff.
* How to “qualify” your prospects and the four criteria you need to use to determine who does qualify…
* And the number one thing people do that shows you’re trying to “convince” someone to work with you, instead of “attracting” buyers who WANT to work with you, and who can afford to pay you top-dollar.
* All this and much much more, on this free 90-minute call which starts tomorrow evening at 7pm Eastern time, sharp!
So register right here, now — while this is fresh on your mind and before anything else comes up.
And like the headline says, there will NOT be any replay of this event.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. I’ll be on the call a few minutes early, so sign up now and mark it off on your calendar. You’ll also receive the 10-page workbook I mentioned, some time tomorrow afternoon.
Here’s the call registration information: http://www.kingofcopy.com/teleseminar