Please review this now: download these 3 chapters from my new book – 80 pages, yours free
Earlier today I sent out the link to download the 80-page “sneak preview” of my new book, to the people on the special early release list. At this point in time, it’s starting to look like being on this list is also going to make you privy to a bunch of other very important goodies — and hopefully I’ll be able to let you know what they are, soon.
In case you don’t know, “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers” reveals the 21 Strategies I used to make a hair north of $578K in one year, with a small online list of less than 5,000 names.
If you’re not already on this early release list, then register here.
And to download the 80-page sneak preview, simply go here:
This sneak preview includes the following:
* The full table of contents of the entire book, so you can see what’s actually inside!
* The Foreword, written by one of the very few mentors I’ve had in my life. (This guy’s a freakin’ GENIUS, by the way!)
* Part of the book’s Introduction. If you like this, the actual full Introduction is going to blow you away!
* Dedication of the book — and don’t worry… I’m not going “soft.” This is just a one-off thing.
* Strategy #7 – “How To Establish UNSHAKABLE Trust And Rapport” with your prospects, customers and clients.
* Strategy # 10 – “How To Become Number One In Your Industry.” This one ought to shake a few gurus up, for sure.
* A “snippet” of Strategy #11 for you to preview. This one’s called, “Three Critical Selling Mistakes: Which One Of Them Are You Making Right Now?”
* Strategy # 20 – “How To Start A 1,000 Mile Journey.” This is another chapter that’ll slaps some folks across the face with a much-needed dose of reality.
* A preview of “Bonus Strategy #23.” How’s that possible when you’re only supposed to get 21 Strategies in the book? Well, that’s one of the MANY surprises you’ll have to wait, to enjoy.
* And inside each Strategy, you’ll also get a “Money-Making Action Step Checklist,” so you can put all this information to good use, right away. And… a Chapter References section as well.
And that’s just the Sneak Preview! The actual 360-page manual itself, will literally take your breath away!
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. If you have any comments, make sure you leave them below the video posts on my blog.