Last day to get this:
Tomorrow is THE last day to take your free test-drive of this month’s issue of The Seductive Selling Newsletter. Not only is April the start of our 6th year publishing Seductive Selling, but this issue is PACKED with great stuff. Here’s what you’re missing:
* 11 LIVE marketing examples, including direct mail pieces‚ classic space ads‚ a website‚ and ad that sells to consumers, one selling to women — and one selling to parents
* In the main Marketing & Copywriting section, here’s just some of what you can look forward to:
– The difference between intelligence and applied intelligence, and why so many brilliant people are ultimately‚ failures.
– The good, the bad‚ and the ugly: what you MUST know about direct mail, BEFORE you start mailing!
– The one CRITICAL difference between direct mail and the internet, and the painful 4-letter reason why most people will never EVER use direct mail (and why they’ll miss out on all it’s incredible benefits!) – (on page 2)
– Why you’ll find MUCH better quality leads offine, NOT online…
– Why lead acquisition costs are lower…
– Why direct mail is more believable…
– And why direct mail is FAR more intimate
– A CRITICAL‚ and I DO mean a critical mistake nearly EVERYONE makes when it comes to guarantees — especially if you offer very strong guarantees. This alone will pay for your newsletter subscription‚ for LIFE! (see page 3)
– How to start a sales letter: Dear friend? Dear neighbor? Dear Fellow American? Find out on page 3!
– The smartest way to leverage a great offer, and get a tremendous response from it!
– What happens when guru’s start believing their own bullshit! And I don’t mean what happens ‘spiritually,’ I mean‚ how and why they start making a SLEW of mistakes. Find out what they are on page 4.
– How To Make A LOT More Cash-ola by never EVER selling to bargain-hunters
– A GREAT example of how to charge a LOT more money‚ AND give your customers a MUCH better experience along the way. When you’re doing this — selling is EASY!
– A Major marketing screw-up from one of the biggest newspapers in the world!
* On this month’s Audio Success CD, you get a rare interview with the legendary Eugene Schwartz — author of Breakthrough Advertising. On this interview he discusses:
– The most important aspect of his success‚
– How the selling power of your product or service is NOT in your sales copy
– How to eliminate the stress and anxiety associated with writing sales copy
– How copy really isn’t written, but instead‚ “assembled”
– The difference between your conscious and unconscious mind — and how to leverage this.
– And why he never works on one thing at a time (This one is FASCINATING!)
* In this month’s Q & A Column, you’ll discover:
– The absolute WORST time to send out an e-mail‚
– The time of the year that’s best to launch a newsletter…
– Some insight into graphic design…
– A very important lesson on the right way‚ and the wrong way‚ to use social proof: this one covers your sales copy, presentation, testimonials‚ the whole nine yards!
* In this month’s Weekend Update News Column:
– A new development in California that can be devastating for anyone using direct mail!
– Top 10 Jury Verdicts of 2010‚
– And, Cool URL’s
* In this month’s “Back End,” are 6 very personal questions to ask yourself, regarding your own self-development and your ability to really achieve your dreams
All this, and much much more in this month’s issue! Test-drive it free, right now – see why it’s the fastest-growing marketing newsletter published today!
P.S. In addition to the 18 FREE Bonus Gifts you will receive, as a Seductive Selling member, you also get to call my office and speak to me in person, one-on-one, four times a year on special subscriber call-in days. On these calls, I will answer any marketing or copywriting questions you have, about any project or business you’re working on. I’ll give you practical solutions to eliminating your current “biggest marketing headaches” — right now!
But act now because tomorrow is the LAST day you can get your hands on this issue!
“Craig I did exactly what you said to do in last Seductive Selling Newsletter in my last mailer piece. Changed the font size, type and changed the headline color to red. Changed the incentive spot to #2. And wham 40% increase in calls, went from 100 calls to 144 so far, well I guess that’s 44%. By the way dude you are awesome, thanks a bunch.” Kevin Saffari – Irvine, CA