Why are some of these people trusted less than others?
I’m not really sure when this was written, but I recently came across a poll that measured the public’s perceived trust of certain professions. Apparently, nurses are the most trusted profession, and have been so every year this poll has ever been done (since 1999). …
Good Billboard Advertising?
I’ve been incredibly busy lately, so just a few quick things to catch up on, today. You know, it would seem to me that of all the advertising media in existence… billboard advertising is some of the most wasted. It’s really odd what people put …
- Craig’s Story
- Free Stuff!
- LIVE Training: How To Get More New Customers, Clients, or Patients Than Your Business Can Practically Handle
- LIVE Training: How To Increase Your Ad Response Rates By As Much As 1,500%
- Free Report: 7 Biggest Marketing Mistakes
- Marketplace Positioning Secrets Virtually No One Knows
- Order Craig’s Book on Amazon.com
- Maximum Money FAQ’s
- Maximum Money QAF’s
- Offbeat Ads