You must get your hands on this one thing before the year is out.
Most people don’t talk about this but let’s face it, December is usually a crappy month for sales if you’re in the publishing business.
And that’s a shame because the December issue of my offline Seductive Selling Newsletter — which you can test-drive for free — happens to be my biggest issue of the year! And you simply won’t be able to get your hands on it, after tomorrow.
Here’s just a few of the many things you can look forward to inside this month’s issue, which is called “The Nostalgia Issue,” because all the ads and examples in it are from the late 1960’s and early 1970’s:
* 16 (yep, count ’em) live marketing examples! Products, services, one-step selling… two step lead generation — you got ’em all!
* Biggest copywriting mistake people make when trying to impress buyers about how “advanced” their product is. (Example 3)
* Another critical mistake commonly made in 2-step lead generation marketing (Example 5)
* When to use guarantees in your headlines!
* The best way to get people to understand and ultimately agree with your explanation of things (used in a very uncommon setting!)
* Everyone knows analogies are the life-blood of anyone trying to write good sales copy, right? Well, you’ll get an idiot-proof and fail-safe formula to create analogies so everyone understands the points you’re trying to make. You’ll never be at a loss for comparison, after this method, that’s been as reliable as a Swiss watch since I learned it 15 years ago!
* How to generate leads by “flagging” them down! (Example 10)
* In this month’s “Copywriting Secrets” column, you’ll get a breakdown of the 11 moving parts of a sales letter and a detailed breakdown of how to “close!”
* How to write a P.S. and 7 different real examples from actual copy I’ve created!
* In the Weekend Update News column: Print Advertising Down… Is this the secret to social media?… Cross-selling, upselling, and “reason to buy” champions… Twitter… The secret to growing old… self-published titles… and Cool URL’s.
* And in Tales from the Back-End, you’ll find out why we worry and how to stop it!
All this, and much much more, PLUS, my year-end holiday card… PLUS… this month’s Audio Success CD of the month, where I interview Mavericks Coaching group member Bob Maunsell. Bob shows you how he took a foothold in an industry and created an extra $70,000 plus, with just a few postcard mailings.
Test-drive Seductive Selling for 30 days, and get 16 (REAL) bonus gifts with it, free at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Make sure you watch the video and listen to the phone calls via the blue tab at the top, right-hand side of the page at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. There’s also a semi-nude photo of me on the front cover of this month’s issue!
P.P.S. Just kidding about that photo.
Questions? Just ask me, baby! http://www.kingofcopy.com/askmebaby
Check out ALL the King’s products at http://www.kingofcopy.com/products
Friend me on Facebook at: http://www.kingofcopy.com/facebook
Comments? Leave them here on my blog — let me know what you’re thinking: