Try Seductive Selling, Free: only 1 day left: more leads, less hassles (and less than 24 hours remain)
ONE day left to take your free test-drive of the Seductive Selling Newsletter, and this month’s issue is PACKED with great stuff!
– MOST IMPORTANT lesson this month: Bottom of page two – shows you why nearly ALL lead generation attempts don’t work, and what to do instead.
This issue also includes 7 unique LIVE marketing examples, critiques and break-downs! You’ll discover:
* A postcard ad that’s being used to generate leads: find out what to do, and… what NOT to do. (Including an important comment about saying things like “first notice.”)
* The right way and the wrong way to chase down a high-paying niche in the service industry. And… how to decide whether or not to even do it, at all!
* FOUR “classic” ads from the 1960’s and 1970’s, that ANYONE can use as templates in their business.
In these ads, we’ll cover positioning, guarantees, unusual products, lead generation strategies, sales copy, and layouts!
* In this month’s main section, which is called “Free, for the next one-million people only…”, you’ll discover:
– The four psychological stages of your marketplace, and how to use them — regardless of WHAT kind of media you’re marketing in. You have no way of knowing what to say to your buyers and how to sell your goods and services, until you can identify what stage they’re in. But once you do this… your ability to communicate, goes up DRAMATICALLY.
– How to bullet-proof your products using your own marketing (on pages 1-2) – Now you can stop worrying your competition’s going to “steal” your marketing, once and for all.
– A 14 Word phrase that combines scarcity and risk-reversal, in one fell swoop: Discover how to increase your response using this very clever technique!
– A simple technique to make your claims MUCH more believable (on page 2)
– Four very costly mistakes (related to positioning, headlines, how to tell stories, and more) almost always made when trying to generate leads and how to fix them. Even the most experienced marketers continually make these mistakes – but after seeing this, you’ll be able to eliminate them, forever.
– Examples of titles to use if you’re writing “free reports”
– A classic ad that reveals an easy way to sell subscription services, and THREE primary reasons why people can’t sell, or get into trouble when they’re selling ongoing continuity services (page 4)
– Another great classic ad reveals an easy way to eliminate buyer objections, right up front – right there in your headline!
– And still another classic ad shows you how to create ANOTHER “bullet proof” marketing process, this time in the name of the product itself.
– The right way… and the wrong way to use “samples” — yes, even for high-end consumer items!
* Two book reviews in this month’s “On My Night Stand Right Now”
* In this month’s Q & A column (maybe I’ll be answer YOUR questions, next month), we cover:
– How to be a hard opener, as opposed to a hard closer. Discover how to avoid high-pressure closing tactics, and create instant positioning that ATTRACTS prospects, instead of CHASING prospects.
* In this month’s Weekend Update News column…
– Amazon’s latest lead generation offerings are a HUGE hit!
– How to rich keep getting richer: where the cash is coming from! (And that’s not a bad thing at all, is it?)
– New shopping demographics, new information on using direct mail, and 10 reasons to get into this GREAT consumer niche
– And… “Cool URL’s” as always
* Lastly, in this month’s Back-End editorial… 6 Questions you MUST ask yourself, if you’ve ever wondered why your business (and your life), isn’t moving forward as fast as you want it to be!
* And on this month’s Audio Success CD: our guest reveals how to double your revenues using direct-response marketing, in literally one of the most BORING businesses out there!
All this, and more when you take your free test-drive of Seductive Selling: headed into its 6th year of publication, discover why Seductive Selling is read in 15 countries, world-wide.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Here’s the latest NEWS:
“I just got the copy critique you did in this month’s issue of Seductive Selling. You gave me a lot to think about about in regards to the market I chose (and how it may or may not be worth going after). I also didn’t expect you to give me exact examples of what I should write – this was GOLD!
I’ve had critiques before by other people and NONE of them were as detailed as this was.
I can’t believe you offer this as a bonus for getting your newsletter. It just seems too damn good to give away.
This just confirms once more that the Seductive Selling Newsletter is the best direct marketing newsletter on the planet. Thanks again”
Carlos Redlich – Miami, Florida