Tomorrow: Last Day To Get Your Hands On This!
Tomorrow’s the last day to get your hands on this month’s Seductive Selling Newsletter. In addition to Part 2 of a very candid interview with Peter Thomson from the UK, an excellent marketer who sold his business for 4.2 million UK pounds (over $8.4 Million dollars) and retired at age 42, you’ll discover:
* What’s about to become the “crack coacine” of affluent baby boomers: How to “de-age” yourself, and… how to market what’s going to be a HUGE trend moving forward, economic crisis or no economic crisis! (And a LIVE example of the right way… and the wrong way… of the sales copy you want to use, to sell to this marketplace.)
* Most people try, unsuccessfully, to rally their prospects against a “common enemy.” On page 2 you’ll get the inside scoop about how to do this most effectively!
* Capital One and loads of other marketers foolishly believe they are cutting through the clutter using what they think is a “really clever” technique to capture your attention. Find out why they’re wrong and how to really get your prospects attention! (Hint: being different is MUCH easier than you think, and take a LOT less work!)
* A great way to penetrate a new marketplace: find the buyers, then sell them what they want. See Example 4 and then figure out the fastest way to do this in your business.
* I recently entered a brand new marketplace and picked up $84,000 before I even did one stitch of that dirty four-letter word, “work.” See the 8 compelling reasons why I picked this marketplace and how you can mirror them on your own. (pages 2 & 3)
* Christian Godefroy has sold over $300 Million worth of goods and services over the last 35 years. Check out one of his most well-known ads that he ran in the New York Times back in 1998, and find out why he’s so successful. You’ll get to see:
* How a proper lead generation system works…
* Eugene Schwartz’ influence on his writing (Christian worked with Eugene for 10 years.)…
* How to use contrast in your copy, to sell…
* Johnson Boxes…
* The proper use of “clip out” coupons as a response mechanism…
* How to pre-qualify your buyer, and start conditioning them to eliminate refunds and returns…
* A systematic way of writing sales letters…
* How to “keep things real” by understating your results (And boy, isn’t that a change of pace in today’s crazy world where all you see is hype and puffery?)
* How to let your prospects self-validate their own buying decisions.
* How to create credibility with your customers simply from the name of your business, and why almost everyone gets this one wrong!
* How to use VERY short and simple questions, as effective headlines — when to do this, and… when NOT to!
* In “Little-Known Copyrighting Secrets From The King’s Treasure Chest,” you’ll discover:
* The 12 Parts of a sales letter and how to structure them.
* How to use empathy and WHEN to use it! Most people foolishly believe saying something like, “I’m not that much different from you,” is being empathetic. And yes, if you’re marketing to a complete moron who liberally and routinely throws out money, maybe that works. But for the rest of the world, you need a lot more than this.
* How to become credible to your prospects!
* When to introduce whatever it is, you’re selling. Do this too early, before you’ve established rapport, and you’re toast. But… do it too late, and you’ll lose them. Find out when to do this, on page 8.
* If you use “Free Trial” offers, then you’ll want to understand the new FTC rules against “negative option” selling, or else: beware!
3 Reasons why you should avoid graphics ad colors!
* Cool new URL’s!
* And not one, but THREE examples of crappy service! Which one of them can you relate to?
All this, and… much much more! To get this issue, and to get 15 free (REAL) bonus gifts, simply take a free 30-day test-drive of Seductive Selling, right NOW at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Still not sure if it’s for you? Here’s a note Ed O’Keefe, from Chicago, Illinois, recently sent into my office. Ed’s going to do over $6 Million this year, so you may want to pay close attention to what he has to say: “Hi Craig, just got done reading your seductive selling newsletter and read the back
part about ‘you are not going to click’ with everything all the time when reading ANY newsletter…or subscribing to ANY expert.
I just wanted to send you a quick to note to you…and welcome you to share This in your newsletter with your subscribers if you like.
First, Craig is right on. You are NOT going to jive w/ every single issue of Everything craig says. You are not supposed to!
The reality is that in order to be successful in the marketing business, you Have to realize you go through stages.
First stage is: everything Craig says moves you…and opens your eyes to an entirely new way of thinking.
Second stage: you dive in head first and completely get yourself neck deep in this Direct Marketing virus we all have. You study everyone you can like a mad person… Work your ass off…and if you stick with it…you can be ULTRA successful.
Sidenote: any guru who tells you that all you have to do is click on your computer and riches come to you is flat out lying to you! To make big money it takes hundreds of hours of study, surrounding yourself with a great coach (like Craig)…and doing What he says. Falling on your face, then getting your ass back up and jumping right Back in the arena…scarred, but tougher, smarter, and one step closer.
Finally, the you hit another stage…where you start to think you ‘get it. This may or may not be true. Personally, I still read Craigs newsletter cover to cover taking copious notes…but ultimately I’m looking for the “1 BIG IDEA” in his newsletter…or on his CD.
This stage is for the ‘slight edge’ guy or gal. Not for sissy’s or people who want it all done for them. If you want that…then go to Home Depot and have them build you a closet where you can sit by yourself.
One Big Idea may mean millions to me…and I only need one of those for every 10 years of Craig’s membership. That’s how millionaires think. Anyhow, I felt compelled to share this when reading your newsletter Craig. Keep up the great work… Ed”
Experience it for yourself at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Oh, and make sure you watch the goofy video to get all your questions answered about your free bonus gifts at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Check out all the King’s products at http://www.kingofcopy.com/products
Comments? Leave them here on my blog — I want to know what you’re thinking: