List-building: here are the 8 questions you will probably be asking me Thursday
There are less than two days left to register for Thursday evening’s workshop. And if you haven’t yet downloaded the new Free Special Report, do it now to find out the “4 Dirty Little Secrets To Being Real In Your Sales Copy”
Now this is important:
After the workshop on Thursday evening, I’m going to be running a Q & A Session where you and I can speak one-on-one and I’ll answer any of your questions about the material we just covered. Here are the kinds of questions you will probably be asking me:
* How can I ever appear to be a real person when I’m in an industry that’s rife with consumer skepticism?
* How can I get my buyers to believe or trust me, in my specific business?
* How do I get people to like me, in general, especially when I’m speaking to my list through e-mails?
* What’s the best way to KEEP my buyers liking me, after they buy?
* You said there were 4 things I should never do, if I want to keep my readers interested in what I am saying, but I always struggle with the third one. How can I do this, and still keep things “entertaining?”
* There were 6 different components of “being real.” I do each one of them now, but I still don’t seem to be able to make the kind of “connection” I want. What can I do to fix this?
* You hit the nail right on the head about why I am uncomfortable selling in this particular situation. What should I be thinking about whenever this particular issue surfaces?
* I like that idea about using the old-fashioned approach you discussed. What’s the best way of using this in my current business, in this particular situation?
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
In fact, the truth is, these are likely to be the questions from just the first 20% of the workshop.
Register now – we currently have 32 people registered for the call which means there are only 18 slots left open. And as of right now there are less than 48 hours left to register for this call.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Look, the secret to becoming a millionaire, is to form rock-solid relationships with your list. Now, you can finally discover the right words to say… to make ALL the money you want.