Lead Generation Marketing: 3 Reasons why product launches work, or don't work as your case may be
In the beginning, it was kind of cute, like a surprise birthday party almost. You found yourself in the middle of an event and you didn’t even know how you got there.
You saw all these nice things going on, you started receiving business gifts and presents, and it seemed so “nice” of the person giving them to you.
And unaware of what was really going on, suddenly you found yourself smack dab in the middle of a product launch.
But now things are different. Now there’s no mystery that you’re in the middle of a product launch. Now people are up-front about it, right from the very beginning.
And nevertheless, launch results are still quite effective. And here’s why. There are three reasons actually.
1. A launch, as opposed to a standalone sales letter, is much more of an experience. And any time you can create an experience for your prospect, they are far more likely to become a buyer.
Thoreau once said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and die with the song still in them.” Sadly, this is true. Most people never realize their true untapped potential.
So if you can breathe some life into your buyers world, they will love you for it.
Of course, you’d also better deliver a memorable experience after the sale, or else that’s the last sale you’re going to make.
2. Curiosity. The most valuable thing you can do to keep people involved in any relationship is to keep them curious and excited about ‘what’s next?’
Even in your marriage or in romantic situations, when the curiosity and excitement goes… that’s when things start going south. Boredom equates to ‘taking things for granted,’ and it happens when you’re not even looking.
Keeping your buyers curious about what’s next is key in any product launch.
3. Content. Basically, the whole purpose of any launch is to give your buyers and exciting ‘sneak peek’ at what they’ll be getting when they actually buy. It’s the free sample line at Costco, with a party attached.
So if you’re content isn’t compelling or relevant, your launch won’t be effective. Conversely, the more exciting, relevant and beneficial your material is, the stronger your launch results will be.
And although a lot of people say that reciprocity contributes to the success of a launch, I don’t necessarily agree with this. Reciprocity, as it relates to purchasing decisions, is effective over the long-haul – not over a 5 or 7 or 10 day launch. Time is your biggest asset when it comes to reciprocity.
Good. And if you want to go through the launch for my book “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers,” which basically summarizes 11 years of direct response in the trenches selling, and reveals the EXACT steps I used to make over $578,000 with a small handful of customers, then experience it for yourself, right here. Here’s what you’ll get on this launch:
* Loads of exciting videos shot live throughout uncommon locations in New York City!
* You’ll see real-life applications of many of the strategies inside my book. And you’ll discover how to use these strategies in YOUR business
* And, you’ll get money-making lessons and handouts you can use as reference tools today, and moving forward.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. If you want to skip the launch and just get your hands on “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers,” which ships out immediately via US First Class Priority Mail and comes with a LIFETIME guarantee, then go here
Get TWO FREE issues of Seductive Selling (which is now read in 14 countries world-wide), along with 18 free (REAL) gifts that get you more leads and give you literally dozens of easy to use, breakthrough new marketing strategies. See all 18 of these goodies right here on this video!
Maximum Money FAQs
Maximum Money QAFs
Copywriting and direct marketing resources
Marketing videos that answer your toughest questions
If you enjoyed this, forward it on to a few of your friends and business associates. And if you have any comments, just leave them here on my blog