Lead Generation Marketing: 3 mistakes to avoid getting 'junk' leads
To go along with the massive $500 off (50% savings) 10th Anniversary sale I am running on my flagship Lead Generation program, over the next few days I’m also going to cover three of the most critical and costly mistakes people make when it comes to generating leads.
Today, let’s talk about Mistake #1, which is: Attracting the WRONG leads in the first place.
The most frustrating thing about attracting the wrong kinds of leads, of course, is the amount of time and money you wind up wasting. Avoiding tire-kickers and looky-loos and making sure only the right people who respond to your lead generation marketing, lowers your cost per lead… increases the value of your customer base… and allows you to convert prospects to rabid buyers, much easier and much faster.
Two ways of making sure you only get the right people to respond to you lead generation offers are:
1. Letting people know who this offer is really for, and…
2. Letting people know who this offer is NOT for.
Let’s take a look at how you’d use this second strategy. Assume we’re selling a course on how to play guitar. Lord knows there are hundreds of these courses out there, right?
So let’s see how you’d use “Who this isn’t for,” in your front end lead generation material, to make sure you don’t get the wrong people into your funnel.
In this case, we’re trying to minimize refunds and returns, and one of the ways of doing this is to make sure you’re only selling this program to the right people in the first place.
You might want to say something like this:
“Look, this is a serious course for serious players. There are tons of insider secrets and shortcuts in this material — and riffs that are so moving, they will literally make a grown man cry. But if you’re the kind of person who isn’t willing to keep an open mind about your music, and… if you’re not willing to practice… then this program isn’t for you.
Let’s face it, even the best guitar players in the world who have access to ALL the latest equipment and newest breakthroughs, and who play every night… know the fastest way to get good at something, is to practice it.
And while your ability to get the most out of your practicing and rehearsal sessions, will be dramatically enhanced using the methods inside this program… if you think just by ordering this system, you’ll suddenly sound more melodic and shred faster than lightening, then this course isn’t for you.”
See, few people consider this, but eliminating the people you DON’T want, is as equally important — and sometimes even more important — than attracting the buyers you do want.
In my Lead Generation Explosion program, which normally sells for $997 but is now $500 off until this Friday, there is a detailed and step-by-step information on exactly how to use BOTH of these strategies. Both in your front-end marketing when you’re trying to generate leads, and in your back-end sales letters I show you how to write.
As you know, I RARELY run sales, let alone something like this, where you’re getting the actual Lead Generation Program itself… as well as the following five bonuses:
1. An actual 28 page FREE Report / Long form sales letter I wrote, that pulled a 6-to-1 ROI in an absolutely dismal marketplace! (I was paid $15,000 to write this letter, several years ago — how many different aspects of marketing and copywriting do you think you’re going to get out of this one letter, alone?)
2. 7 (Yes, Seven!) Audio CDs containing over 6 hours of marketing and copywriting strategies, from interviews I recently gave. These CDs have NOT been released to anyone else yet. (Value: $47 x 7 = $329)
3. 2 Audio CD’s of a recent monthly “Mavericks Group” call. The Mavericks Group is one of my two remaining coaching groups, and members pay $299 a month to belong to this group. You’ll receive one month of this coaching, free, with no obligation or commitment to join anything, at all. It’s yours as part of this one-time only Special 10th Anniversary Offer.
4. A 90-minute Teleseminar where you can ask me ANY questions about your marketing, or about any lead generation campaign you are working on, or about copywriting, or anything else you want. This call takes place on Thursday, July 29th, from 12 noon – 1:30 PM Eastern time. (Value: $1,400 based on my daily consulting rate of $7,500!)
5. The Audio CD-Recordings of this teleseminar, in case you can’t make the call. This way, you can listen to the information and advice I give you, whenever you need to hear it and whenever you are looking to make more money! (Value: $197)
These 5 bonuses alone, at $2,225 in value, are worth well over the investment in the program itself, not to mention everything else you’re getting inside Lead Generation Explosion.
Supplies of this program are limited (we haven’t gotten into the single digits remaining yet, but by Friday I am sure we will be), and this sale ends Friday. This is, by far, the best sale I’ve ever offered – and why not? After all, you only have one ten-year anniversary, right?
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. If you are sick and tired of losing money and not getting as many leads as you should be… and if you truly want an abundant supply of fresh, new, pre-qualified leads… then take advantage of this genuine one-time offer, save $500 on this program, and start generating TONS of pre-qualified leads, NOW!
You also get a DOUBLE your money back Guarantee with this program.
Because this stuff works.