Last day to get this: 2 Free sales copy critiques, loads of other stuff
Tomorrow is the last day to get your hands on this month’s Seductive Selling Newsletter. In addition to a very candid interview with Peter Thomson from the UK, an excellent marketer who sold his business for 4.2 million UK pounds (over $8.4 Million dollars) and retired at age 42, you’ll get:
* An incredible example of a 2-page advertorial to promote a marketing system (that I wrote!)
* A new contest (win a free half-hour of consulting with me!)
* 12 marketing and copywriting examples, including:
* An incredibly simple lead-generation postcard that no one would suspect is a marketing piece!
* Big headline mistakes, along with 15 different headline templates (and live examples of them)!
* The absolute worst e-mail ad I’ve seen so far this year! (Hope it isn’t yours!)
* A conventional “lift letter” and why it’ll never work — along with an effective lift letter I created for a campaign I wrote!
* A bad display ad selling a “How To” book in the real estate business, along with a complete re-write of it!
* A re-write of a financial services ad that leverages the “bermuda triangle” of emotional buy-buttons!
* The Dark Secret Underbelly Of Selling! Uncover the truth about how much you can “push” the truth in your sales copy!
* Find out how to put scarcity, authority, a call to action, positioning, and… how to pre-qualify someone, all in one 3 x 7 postcard!
* Discover a sneaky little trick used by a roofer to generate leads, and… how almost any service person can do the same thing in their own business! (And yes, these leads will contact you for help — you do NOT have to chase them down!)
* 3 Bottom-Line Rules to follow when creating your lift letters! Ignore any of them only at your own cost!
* In “Little-Known Copyrighting Secrets From The King’s Treasure Chest,” you’ll discover:
* The secret of long copy!
* 3 Reasons why you should avoid graphics ad colors!
* 6 Rules to follow when you’re creating space advertising!
* And the big critical flaw almost everyone overlooks when using testimonials in their lead generation ads!
* Go-Daddy’s back-door secret to saving a bundle on domain name registration! (NO ONE I’ve spoken to, knows this!)
* “You’re not the boss of me!”
* Cool URL’s!
* How to be “abundant” — or not!
All this, and… much much more!
To get this issue, and to get 15 free (REAL) bonus gifts, simply take a free 30-day test-drive of Seductive Selling, right NOW at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Here’s what Dwight Miller, from Marlton, New Jersey has to say about it: “Craig, I recently received the August Issue of the Seductive Selling Newsletter and after a week of reading and taking notes (YOU SEE, this newsletter is so chockful of great business advice, powerful transferable copy and just so much fun to read it takes me a while to read it all) I finally got to my favorite part “The Back-End”. As I started reading the article, I realized that that article is exactly what makes you and Seductive Selling powerful. It is the power to feel what your prospect or customer feels, to understand their situation that makes Seductive Selling powerful. It is those feeling that are conveyed on paper that help move the prospect or client down the buying cycle. That tapping into the emotions of your customer and building empathy that makes your system so powerful. So if anyone wants to truly explode their business, if they are interested in creating a money faucet that they can turn on and off as needed, then being a member the Seductive Selling clan is a must.
Craig has helped grow my business and I know he can help grow yours.
Dedicated to your success, Dwight Miller”
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Don’t forget, tomorrow’s the last day to get your hands on this. Check out all the bonus gifts on the goofy video and discover more at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Check out all the King’s products at http://www.kingofcopy.com/products
Comments? Leave them here on my blog — I want to know what you’re thinking: