Inside: 32 Different ways to open up a sales letter
Tomorrow is the LAST day to get your hands on this month’s free test-drive of the Seductive Selling Newsletter, now read in 14 countries and published monthly going on five years straight. Here’s what you’re missing in this month’s issue, which is called… Marketing For Dummies:
* Quite literally one of THE best business opportunity and real estate ads I’ve ever seen in this month’s Classic Ad Review column. From this ad, you’ll discover how to:
– Qualify your prospects. This way you can stop wasting time with tire-kickers and looky-loos!
– Generate leads, using an incredibly effective strategy
– And… build tremendous credibility with his prospects by doing something so easy it’s almost absurd.
* How to sell by slowly “unfolding” every single nook and cranny of your goods and services. By the time you’re through with this – you’ll be able to create a list of benefits several pages long — even if you’re selling something as simple as “corn.” (Note: example of how to sell corn, actually included, just to show you.)
* If you use Guarantees, chances are you’re missing the mark. At the bottom left-hand side of page two, you’ll discover why, and… you’ll also uncover the ONLY thing you should be guaranteeing if you want your guarantees to have ANY impact at all.
* 8 Examples of how to position benefits that lets you collect as much as 100% more than your competition does for the same goods and services!
* Direct Mail “do’s and dont’s,” including:
– A little-known fact about mailing lists that renders many of them virtually useless. If you are unaware of this, you might foolishly assume you have a list of ‘buyers,’ when in reality… you have a list of completely unqualified prospects
– How to work through the ‘math’ on your mailings, to find out whether or not you’re realistically going to be able to make ANY money — regardless of your response rates!
– A CRITICAL select to choose, when you’re buying magazine subscriber lists!
– When to buy expired list names, instead of current subscribers!
– And… how to determine whether to mail to your list again (on page 4)
* How to write economical sales copy, so you can say a LOT without running on endlessly.
* And… how to sell into your buyer’s fear of loss – which is one of the MOST effective forms of selling available to you.
* In this month’s Q & A Column: 32 Different ways to start, or open up, a sales letter
* In this month’s News Column:
– The difference between advertising and… misrepresentation!
– FTC comes down on various health-related claims: are you next?
– How to sell a $6,000 pair of stereo speakers, and…
— Cool URLs to use!
* And… a painful personal story, “He Ain’t Heavy… He’s My Brother”
All this and more, inside this month’s issue – which you can now test-drive for free — and… which will only be available until tomorrow! So test-drive it NOW, and get 18 (REAL) bonus gifts included with your trial.
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. There is nothing random, irrational, or “lucky” about these strategies .
Get 2 FREE issues PLUS these 18 Bonuses — and discover why the Seductive Selling Newsletter is now read in 14 countries world-wide! (watch the video and see all the bonuses you get)
Maximum Money FAQs
Maximum Money QAFs
NEW: Lead generation, copywriting products and consulting
If you enjoyed this, forward it on to a few of your friends and business associates. And if you have any comments, just leave them here on my blog: