Business Sales Strategies: 31 down, 69 to go – 17+ hours total

On January 3rd, I published this post on my blog:

“But now… it’s back to reality.  It’s the New Year and we’re all busy cranking up our little machines once again, right?

You bet.

For me, maybe this is unusual, but my goals aren’t business related.

And here’s why:  I’ve found, when I’m in shape – and when I’m consistently working out and training hard… that virtually EVERYTHING else in my life, is working.

I don’t know why this is, but I think it has to do with my level of confidence.

And as you know… your level of confidence — your belief in yourself — governs the outcome of virtually EVERYTHING you do.

So while I can sit here and tell you I’m doing X, Y, and Z… the truth is, unless I’m training regularly and eating right and taking care of myself, NOTHING I do is going to work for me.

So I’m going on the record with something I recently heard.

A guy I read about, took up a 100-day challenge last year.  His goal was to simply “get moving” for 30 minutes a day, for 100 days in a row.

This is my goal for the first 100 days of 2012, as well.

And since I live here in Florida – where it’s 42 degrees right now (a little cold for us!)… there’s really NO reason why I shouldn’t be able to do this.

So even if I don’t get to do cardio in the gym, after I lift… I am going to at least walk for 30 minutes, or ride my bike, or do something that gets me moving… 30 minutes a day for 100 days.

Because I know, if I take care of myself in this area… everything else will fall into place, very naturally.

If you’d like to make yourself accountable for your goals or tasks or anything you plan on doing this year, then post them on my blog at the end of today’s post, and I’ll follow up with an update on my progress, once a month.”

If you look at the post, you’ll see, a number of people did in fact, share their goals:

As promised, I wanted to update you on where I am at with this.

Over the last 31 days, I have been consistent with my goal.  I’ve moved at least 30 minutes a day.

40% of the time, I did 30 minutes or more, of cardio work, in the gym.  The other 60% of the time, I walked for 30 minutes – probably half that time, with my wife.

In total, I did 17.5 hours of activity in January.

The weather is gorgeous and here in Florida, this is the time of year to be outdoors as much as possible.

I can tell I’ve probably lost a couple of pounds, but I haven’t really been focusing on my diet as much as I should.  This month, I am going to tighten up on my eating, and I’m sure I’ll shed some weight as well.

But MOST important, I FEEL GREAT!

I am feeling peaceful and clear and it’s very calming to wake up like this, every day.

How have you done on your goals?

Let me know by leaving your comments at the bottom of today’s post:

Now go sell something,  Craig Garber

P.S.  Here’s how I accomplished probably my most DIFFICULT goal, ever:

How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers – LIFETIME Guarantee

How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers –

How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers – KINDLE

Coming soon: The Maximum Money Club

Maximum Money FAQs

Maximum Money QAFs

NEW: Craig Garber & Products

If you enjoyed this, hit the Google +1 button on today’s blog post:

About the Author

Craig GarberAuthor of "How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers, " and publisher of Seductive Selling - an offline marketing newsletter currently read in 15 countries, world-wide. In a nutshell, I do two things: 1. I show you how to attract a reliable, steady stream of pre-qualified leads who are ready to do business with you NOW... 2. And I increase your net profits and cash-flow, by increasing your customer, client, or patient value -- often, dramatically. How do I do this? By developing, and helping you implement, unique, personalized lead generation and marketing strategies... using compelling sales messages that push your customers emotional buy-buttons. I've worked with over 300 clients in more than 104 different industries, since March of 2000, and I really enjoy what I do. I'm a stable, reliable, happily married family guy with three kids who loves life and always follows through on my commitments and promises. I love to listen to music, workout, read, travel with my family, take pictures, and go bass fishing. I always say "Yes," when it comes to good cigars, good books, and good coffee :-)