15 pages of live marketing examples, yours free – less than 12 hours left to get 'em
Less than 12 hours left to take a test-drive of Seductive Selling: besides 15 pages of extra Marketing Examples, here’s what you’re missing out on:
* As we kick off our fifth year, you’ll find out how Rupert Murdoch burned me and why!
* How to solve every problem you ever have in life! I have a unique solution for things that I live and die by, and so far… so good!
* How to write a sales letter that gets your prospects on YOUR side, especially when you want something from them!
* How to use “grabbers” to get your reader’s attention, and… how to use “fear of loss” in a headline that gets you results, now!
* How to create curiosity, and how to use the following emotional buy-buttons: embarrassment, excitement, disappointment, common sense, empathy, gratitude, and frustration — all in one sales letter that had an immediate impact! (on pages 1, 2 and 3, and also in Examples 2, 3, and 4)
* 4 Ways to carve out the demographics of your buyers (on page 4 in the “Ready To Go Ad Templates” article)
* The right way… and the wrong way… to use photos in your ads, and one critical photograph component, virtually EVERY ad misses!
* How to create curiosity and self-interest, even when you are selling EXTREMELY boring items!
* How to use religious controversy, and how to get your buyers directly involved with you, in your headlines. This creates almost immediate appeal and forces them to read (and want) more!
* How to rally your buyers around a common enemy (in Example 10)!
* An absolutely fantastic way of using scarcity (in Example 12)!
* Conventional wisdom says, letting your buyers know why you’re doing something, is important. This isn’t true, with one exception: when you’re having a sale, or when you’re offering something that’s “too good to be true.” In this case, you MUST let them know why you’re doing this – and in Example 15 you’ll see a GREAT example you can use.
* The unspoken truth about EVERY business most people are in denial of (this will make you feel MUCH better about your own business problems.)
* In this month’s Q & A column: How to convert your prospects to paying customers. You’ll get 6 Different components to include in your offers… and 13 proven strategies to use, that rapidly escalate the conversion process!
* In this month’s Weekend Update News column, you’ll uncover: more on social media… why Grandma knows best…The price you pay for freedom… Cool URL’s, and much more!
* And in this month’s “Back End” editorial, some insight to human nature that’s bound to make lots of people uncomfortable – because it’s true.
* And in this month’s Audio Success CD, we meet a National Pricing Expert, who reveals:
* Pricing strategies to charging (and collecting) a LOT more money!
* Overlooked profit centers!
* And what you should and shouldn’t sell for top-dollar! And, much more on this 63-minute interview!
Get all this, and 18 REAL bonuses, including CDs, DVDs, audio interviews, back issues, sales copy critiques, and more, with your free trial, NOW – less than 12 hours left – yikes!
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. NO ONE gets comments and testimonials like this. Test-drive Seductive Selling and find out why:
“Your Seductive Selling newsletter is awesome! In the classic style of Gary Halbert, you’re able to connect with your readers in a way that few writers are able to do.
I also have to tell you that I really resisted becoming a subscriber. With all that I have going on, I really didn’t need “something else to read” each month, but after borrowing a few past editions from another subscriber, I couldn’t put them down. It’s like you said… It’s not the wonderful marketing information… It’s not the incredible sales copy re-writes and “A-Ha” ideas… It’s the fact that you put your heart and soul into every single word every month which helps you to connect with those folks “who get it.” Mike Capuzzi – Downington, PA