only 2 days left to get this, that's it
You only have 2 days left to get TWO free issues and take your free test-drive of my offline Seductive Selling Newsletter and Audio Success CD (with a special “Mr. X” guest).
In it’s 4th year of publication, Seductive Selling is now read in 14 countries world-wide and is expanding rapidly. This month’s issue is called “The Early Bird Really Does… Catch The Worm” and inside, you’ll discover:
* A critical mistake B2B marketers make (page 1)
* A re-write of a lead generation ad (in Example 4), along with 2 headline template models to use in your own marketing, that explain how to “double bond” with your prospects, using known characteristics of your list members.
* The problem with making complicated things seem simple, if… you’re not paying attention to what’s going on in your marketing.
* How to use quizzes to get people involved in your sales messages! (using Google as an example)
* The right way… and the wrong way to use scarcity! (And how most people blow a good opportunity to use it correctly.)
* In Example 5 you’ll see a GREAT “handwritten letter” used to sell seminar seats. (Along with the important envelope it came in.)
* How to follow up on second and third mailings! This live marketing example shows you:
* How to “remind” your prospect who you are! (Most will forget)
* How to “disturb” them and get them to take action! Otherwise… what’s the point, right?
* A CRITICAL follow-up mistake I’ve never seen addressed before, but knowing what this is and how to use it, is one of the strategies that accounts for my outrageous response rates!
* And… where to put your call to action in your follow-up material. (Hint: it’s NOT where most people think.)
* A HUGE copywriting mistake people make when they’re following up that makes you look utterly ridiculous! In fact, let me quote from the newsletter directly… “Making this mistake is like telling a woman something you think she wants to hear, just to get in bed with her. Once she finds out what’s really going on… you are cut off… forever.” And your prospects are going to do the same thing to you.
* And in a New Feature called “Classic Ad Reviews,” you’ll uncover the secrets behind Gary Halbert’s ad “How to keep your money from being MURDERED!”
* In this month’s copywriting column, we’ll talk about HOW… and WHY… you want to take your prospects from “pain… to pleasure… to pain” again. And I’ll show you exactly how to do this in your sales copy.
* In this month’s Weekend Update News column, you’ll discover… the vomit tax… amazon.com’s new business… high-priced items in this low-budget economy… Apple’s pride and joy, and more “Cool URL’s”
* And in this month’s “Words From The Back-End” column, you’ll uncover how dreams impact what’s going on in your life, along with a few confessions about some strange dermas I used to have.
Try it free, and get 18 Free (Real) bonus gifts and more, but only for the next two days (watch the video to see all the bonus gifts you’re getting)
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Oh, and on this month’s Audio Success CD, you’ll hear “Mr. X,” a successful author and publisher, share the following:
* What made him want to get into this business?
* His biggest influences — both personally and professionally…
* The most challenging part of his business — when he started, and today…
* How he manages his time and gets everything done…
* How he stays so disciplined… and…
* You’ll even find out his favorite foods, and… how to get ri.ch, quick!
Yours when you take this free trial now
Discover how I made a hair north of $578K with a small online list of less than 5,000 names, and without spending even one thin DIME on advertising in my newest book, “How To Make Maximum Money With Minimum Customers.”
Now get TWO free issues of my offline Seductive Selling newsletter that gets you more leads, higher conversion rates, proven marketing strategies, no nonsense.
If you enjoyed this, forward it on to a few of your friends and business associates. And if you have any comments, just leave them here on my blog.