No More After Tomorrow: 32-year old makes $2 Mill over 4 years.
Here’s what’s remarkable about Brandon Fredrickson, from small town Jewel, Iowa. He made over $2 million in 3 year’s time, and that was a few years back. Today, at the ripe old age of 32, he’s in the process of cranking up his machine once more (he’s in a niche financial service), and I recently received THIS e-mail from him:
“Hey Craig – I got your Seductive Selling Newsletter and all the bonus material on Saturday. WOW! As you know I have been involved with selling products online since 1998 and I’ve spent $10′s of thousands of dollars on marketing material.
This is by far the best value for the dollar of anything I have ever purchased online. As long as your print your newsletter, I’ll be subscribing to it. You have bribed me with the quality of your product. It’s such a rare thing to see someone under promise and over deliver on the net these days, you did in spades! Brandon Fredrickson”
Anyway, if you want to seriously improve your marketing by getting more qualified leads, more systematically… and if you want to earn a lot more money by using creative strategies that are easy to apply, then you MUST take your own free 30-day trial of Seductive Selling, and get the 18 free gifts Brandon received.
In fact, tomorrow’s the last day to get your hands on this month’s issue, and here’s what you’ll be missing if you ignore this:
* The 2008 24-page “Books to Read” roundup! And there are some great little gems inside that one.
* Four more pages of LIVE marketing examples and critiques, including one of the edgiest ads I’ve ever seen, called “That’s my niece Diane, and she’s going to Hell!”
* A complete re-write of a “reverse mortgage” ad — find out what to do… and what NOT to do, when you’re selling financial services like this!
* Two phrases that provoke immense curiosity in your headlines!
* How to use sub-headlines to “close” your prospects (page 2)
* Which is better, snail mail or e-mail? Find out the answer, and why.
* How to market… your marketing business! (With an actual ad example.)
* What the Bipolar Conservative Upper Serbian Lesbian Fetish Club has to do with why you’re contacting your prospect! (I promise you don’t know this one.)
* An interview with 25-year old success story, Dustin Mathews. Find out how he left his job and launched his business!
* When to cross-sell in your sales letter, and… when NOT to! (page 4)
* A valuable lesson about what happens when you know enough to be dangerous — you usually are dangerous, but mostly to yourself!
* Why relationships — like good food — are NOT transferable.
* In this month’s Copywriting Secrets column, you’ll find out:
* How long (or short) should your sales letter or postcard be? (From experience, not from rumor or hearsay.)
* How much of your sales letter or free report, should be “content,” and how much should be devoted to selling?
* How to give away good content and still have some “left” for your prospect to want?
* How to weave a sales message into your free report without it being an obvious sales letter?
* Simple low-cost “exercises” to practice, that improve your sales copy! (pages 7 & 8)
* And… in “Final Words From The Back-End,” you’ll get to experience a heart-warming story about the REAL thrill of victory, and how most people take ordinary things for granted, when they shouldn’t.
Get all this and much much more, along with 18 free bonus gifts (watch the video so you’ll not these are items with real value, and not just more useless incentives) when you take your free 30-day trial at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Make sure you check out the goofy video at http://www.kingofcopy.com/ssnl – I’ll be re-doing it next week!
Questions? Just ask me, baby! http://www.kingofcopy.com/askmebaby
Check out ALL the King’s products at http://www.kingofcopy.com/products
Friend me on Facebook at: http://www.kingofcopy.com/facebook
Comments? Leave them here on my blog — let me know what you’re thinking: