Free trial: Tomorrow’s the last day to take your free test-drive of this issue of Seductive Selling and the Audio Success CD of the month! You’ll receive 18 (Real) bonus gifts, AND a “make $15,000 in 12 months or it’s free” Guarantee! Find out why this is the fastest-growing marketing and copywriting newsletter, now read in 14 countries – published monthly for nearly five years now! In this month’s issue (your free trial):
* A headline strategy that took one of my Mastermind member from getting one or two deals a month… to two or three deals a WEEK! (see top of page 5)
* How to DRAMATICALLY increase the likelihood of your prospects converting to quality buyers (Very subtle strategy, very important – bottom of page 2)
* 3 reasons your buyers aren’t buying, and how to address them
* A GREAT way of attracting new customers (on page 2), and 4 ways to use this same strategy in your business
* The right way… and the wrong way… to turn major screw-ups into HUGE marketing leverage. (And an example of this, in an unlikely business)
* The truth about making offers that are “too good to be true,” on page 3
* New column: Books on my nightstand right now (you’ll be surprised, for sure)
* Why ugly sales letters work and how to make yours ugly, as well
* A major NON-marketing tool ALL successful marketers have (and use), that others simply don’t (on page 4)
* And finally, closure… and a happy ending
* In this month’s Q & A, we cover:
- Johnson Boxes (when to use them, how to make them look)
- How to use graphs, visual aids, and other display items
- The correct way to use spacing in your sales letters – online and offline
- How to present bullets so they MAKE you money, instead of costing you money
- How to use coupons (and yes, you should be using them, even in today’s crazy day and age)
- How to use postcards to sell – they are NOT just “mini sales letters,” and there are pluses and minuses to using this very inexpensive media. Knowing what you’re doing is going to make a big difference in your results.
* In this month’s Weekend Update News Column:
- How to bias your voting preferences
- “You can’t get blood from a stone”
- When to keep your hands on the wheel
- FTC issues
- And cool URL’s for you to use
* And in this month’s Back-End column: How to keep ALL your New Year’s Resolutions in 2011 (and… how NOT to!)
Audio Success CD Interview of the month: This man started from ZERO and will do $17 Million this year, $20 Million in sales, next. On this call he reveals…
* How he manages to differentiate himself in his super-competitive industry
* How to address skepticism and even industry dishonesty, so your buyers don’t associate you with any of it!
* His biggest leap in growth came when he was finally able to do this ONE 8-word process!
* With over 100 employees – find out his very simple secret to managing them and running a tight ship where people STAY working for him, for a L-O-O-N-G time!
* And, much much more!
Get your free trial issue of Seductive Selling, along with back-issues, bonus gifts, CDs, DVD, now TWO marketing and copywriting critiques, and loads more. But don’t wait – you snooze… you lose!
Now go sell something, Craig Garber
P.S. Here’s one of the MANY comments we’ve received over the almost last five years: “I gotta say again “THANK YOU!” for continuing to put our such great stuff! The audio cd’s of the month rock (Brian Sacks was right, you’re a great interviewer). I look forward to you arriving in my mailbox every month. Anybody who’s serious about growing their business with direct response marketing that does NOT subscribe to your newsletter is a… friggin’… MORON! (and you can quote me on that!)” Sean Greeley – Durham, North Carolina
Get 2 FREE issues plus THESE 18 Bonuses (including free copywriting critiques) — and discover why Seductive Selling NL is now read in 14 countries world-wide! (watch the video and see all 18 bonuses you get)
How to make Maximum Money with minimum customers (LIFETIME Guarantee)
Maximum Money FAQs
Maximum Money QAFs
If you enjoyed this, forward it on to a few of your friends and business associates. And if you have any comments, just leave them here on my blog: